Emet House Co-op Ltd
Emet House Values are:
- Individuals: Recognizing the intrinsic value and worth of each individual with their unique combination of strengths, weaknesses and areas of potential.
- Community: The importance of community as a place where individuals have a sense of belonging, where they are known and valued and have opportunity to contribute to the common good.
- Inclusion: Opportunity for residents to be included and involved in a wide range of activities in the broader community.
- Personal growth: The opportunity for staff and residents to continually grow and develop their knowledge and skills and broaden their experience.
- Teamwork: Working collaboratively and effectively with others to facilitate the achievement of goals.
- Creativity and Innovation: The ability to introduce original ideas and think outside the box.
- Responsible use of resources: Using resources efficiently and sustainably and operating within budget.