Available job example
Our mission is to create great, sustainable homes and life experiences for people living with disability, by connecting families and communities.
Manager, Software Engineer
HQDownload job description
We value inclusivity and diversity at pixfort. Research shows candidates from neurodiverse and underrepresented backgrounds often only apply for roles if they meet all the criteria.
We like to make our hiring decisions based on experience and passion, so if you’re keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments please let us know. We also encourage you to let us know the pronouns you use at any point during the recruitment process.
About our company
- Manage the Product function within your assigned area of Market, with oversight of the product strategy and driving decision making.
- Develop a roadmap that contributes to group goals and takes into consideration the needs of Marketing, Engineering, Customer/Author Success, Design and other functions.
- Work closely with your Design and Engineering colleagues to provide leadership to these cross-functional teams.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing, Customer/Author Success and other stakeholders to deliver on the roadmap.
- Consult with other key stakeholders across the business, including Legal, Finance and Analytics & Business Intelligence.
- Measure and report on results, especially towards group and company goals.
Provide product leadership to your delivery and project team, championing the needs of the customer, authors & business.
- Direct management of two Product Managers, ensuring great people practices and providing a safe and supportive working environment.
- Ensure all members of your assigned delivery and project team(s) understand how they are contributing to group and company goals.
- Coach & mentor more junior product team members where appropriate.
- Role model our core values and helps teams apply our values in day to day decision making.